Friday, November 25, 2011

Pick Jesus

Yesterday I wrote about the Goldfish guitars. They came with Fishpicks and that made me wonder if there are actually guitar picks out there with Jesus on them. Small wonder that turned out to be. You have this whole line of Jesus picks or, I should say, pick Jesus. Yes what a delightful play of words there. I think I came across them before, when writing about God's Girlz toy dolls, where one of the dolls is wearing a pick Jesus shirt. This is another thing, this Jesus pick has been turned itself into a symbol. People wear it around their neck or wear pick Jesus shirts with the pick on it. What does that mean? What do these people want to express with that? That they like the word play? That they love Jesus but also love rock 'n' roll? This still puzzles me.








1 comment:

  1. For all the christian black metallers...playing (Un)black metal ;)

    ReplyDelete