Sunday, October 30, 2011

Used Toilet Paper Roll Jesus

Toilet paper. Is a strange thing. On the one hand side people have this embarrassment about it, hiding it at the bottom of their grocery bag. On the other side, people print cute things on it. I often wonder why. I'm at someone's place and there are cute adorable puppies printed on this person's toilet paper, you just wonder if they don't see any innate contradiction there. It's such a base material, I don't see why you would want to decorate it. It sort of reminds me of these clown printed sausage slices we have here in the Netherlands, it's about just as messed up. But anyway, now I wonder who, as he pulled the last bit of paper from a roll thought oh hey you know what would be great? To make a Jesus out of this thing dangling there!





No comments:

Post a Comment