Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christian Art: Simon Dewey


Another king of a painter! I saw a lot of his works come by already, also in well known persiflage ways (the one of Jesus sitting with a staff I have seen countless times with the staff substituted for a shotgun). But it's fantastic. Fantastic. The colors, the bright smiles, that Vaseline edge. The... how can I say this... bold denial of evil almost. Oh what glory!

 Shepherd

 Beside Still Waters

 Consider the Lilies

 His Name

 He Lives

Jesus' Birth

Of Such Is the Kingdom of God

Like I always say, this is only a handpick from the bowl of delicious fruits that this artist has brought forth. I wish I could put a website here but unfortunately I couldn't find one. But do look him up on the internet, you'll be doing yourself a favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment