Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mormon Missionaries

Oh ladies and gentlemen sometimes I don't know why I blog about anything else but Mormons. One of the first things that really knocked me off my seat was photographs of happy Mormon families that were clearly compositions. I think it was even one of the first entries on this blog. But a year later and nothing has changed, I still think Mormons are among the best of the religious artists out there. The pictures of the Mormon missionaries depicted as having a meaningful conversation with strangers, really reaching out, really making them see things differently, there is such innocent hope that speaks from these pictures.

 This one made me laugh so hard. Is it wrong? I don't know.

 Have you seen this person?

 Compositions like this are just art!



No comments:

Post a Comment