Thursday, May 3, 2012

The End

Ladies and gentlemen, the day has come.


After a good year of having a lot of fun with pop-cultural religious expressions, I have decided to call it quits. He Died For My Grins is now at an end. I felt that things were starting to get rehashed for a while now and finding new cool things to write about started to feel like a bother rather than a delight. Signs that I said what I wanted to say. Academically I will still pursue this topic ever further as I have been doing for the past eight months or so, but on a blog level, I bid you farewell.  I thank everyone who took the time to read any of my scribbles.

2 comments:

  1. Lucas, ik heb je met veel plezier en een grin gevolgd! Dank voor al je noeste arbeid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you have decided to give it up, would you kindly remove your ramblings from the internet? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete