Saturday, December 10, 2011

Virgin Mary Sex Doll

As it turns out, I have quite a lot of allies in my quest for kitsch meets religion. I was already aware of blogs such as Codex and Scotteriology, and recently I found JesusJunk too. One I didn't know yet was weirdreligiousthings. It seems young and ambitious and kitschiously delicious. Now, I am not a fan of reblogging, but there was one find on there that I cannot pass up unnoticed. Just by the time you think you've seen it all, you stumble upon this. And yes folks, it really did blow my mind. My mind, mind you, and nothing else! ;) All kinds of Marxist questions came to my mind like who made this and who buys this and who made all those pictures and on what graveyard!?




Is it me or does she really kinda look like Courtney Love?
Website: http://www.passionshop.com/Virgin-Mary-Sex-Doll.html

6 comments:

  1. BLASPHEMY OF BLASPHEMIES! Horrible crime - shame on all those who are guilty of such HORRIBLE CRIME.

    Where are the christians? How can any christian allow such horrible CRIME?

    MAY GOD DESTROY ALL THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY OF SUCH HORRIBLE BLASPHEMY.

    Pleas GOD remove them from earth - they are not worth living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no god, and you are why this is funny.

      Delete
  2. All blasphemers must die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my interest.....where can one get this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing! and real pro-female orgasm: so, the virgin frigid mary can have some sexual delight with her pussy and clitoris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woa Woa Wee Wah! I make sexy time with this doll and then i am told she is jew. I am broken penis now and must not spread the jew plague to my sister. I will be execute by my brother bilo in the morning and buried in grave with large letter JF to warn others of plague. Goodbye US and A. Please take care of Pamela so her ass does not end up as sleeve of wizard like her vagine. I must give 1 star to post this warning because jews steal stars but it deserve zero jew stars because it burned my back pussy and the claws are too sharp.

    ReplyDelete